View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013   #109
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What does Keenum have to do to convince you he's the guy going forward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance87 View Post
After the 2011 season I put Schaub just outside the top echelon of QBs in this league. I believe that may be the high water mark of his career. I always knew he wasn't the type of guy to will a team to a victory, and you had to have a good team around him to get the job done. I've given Schaub his praise and stuck up for him at times but I can no longer do that.
You're right, I shouldn't say he's never got credit. Houston did love her some Schaub for a little while there. & it's definitely not warranted now.