View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013   #46
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bum Phillips passed away

My dad was a huge Oilers fan all the way until they moved, and now roots for the Texans. Bum Phillips was his favorite coach, so for christmas last year, I ordered his biography that was signed by him.

I asked them to put "The greatest coach in your life, is your dad". There was a typo in the order though, but his wife personally Emailed me, asking for the correction.

I was very touched by the personality of the order, and my dad was more than happy. He finally got his favorite coaches autograph. Thank you Bum, for all you have done. RIP

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote