View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #22
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98311 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bum Phillips passed away

Rest in peace Bum. It's weird though, I'm not really sad, because the man lived such a full life. He was a true legend.

I feel sorry for the Chiefs offense though.. Remember when Houston had to go play a less talented and undermanned SD team after damn near the whole city burned down? or had to go play the Raiders after Al Davis died? That defense is going to rally around Wade,
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote