View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #60
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 8443 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: October 20th 3:25 PM Texans @ Chiefs Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
28-10 Texans

KC hasnt really played anybody and i think Keenum is the real deal. Everything is being set up perfectly for Keenum to make this his team. The stars are aligning at just the right time.

Take some shots down the field and dont handcuff Keenum and i think we shock the chiefs and we become the talk of the sports world on monday.
Yeah I agree with the sentiment that the Chiefs have yet to really face a playoff team. They will hit a buzz saw the rest of the way. That and the KC offense is pretty terrible.

That said, the only team we can beat the way we are playing is maybe Jax. If our team comes to play we have a legit shot at winning this. Just not sure which team will show up.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote