View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #21
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: A Case Against the Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail.Blazr View Post
The New Look Texans have to actually put up a W at this point before I would consider the notion that they could beat a buttercup. I give you the Rams as an example.. But I don't believe KC is a buttercup. This is a blue collar team that I believe plays within themselves and their coach has them playing well. surprising to be undefeated at this point, but by no means should they be overlooked. We have more to prove, so it's hard to buy into any hype that would suggest we get a break this week.
If we were undefeated after having played their schedule & a 2-4 Baltimore Ravens team, or New York Giants team came to Reliant what would you think?

I know Andy Reid has been a much better coach than Gary Kubiak for a long time. But who has he been most recently? 6-0... I know. Again, look at who they beat.

Jags & Giants 0-6
Oakland 2-4
Phily 3-3
Tennessee 3-3
Cowboys 3-3

That list wouldn't impress any of us if those were the Texans' conquest.

Truth of the matter is we don't know who's who yet. It's definitely clearer than it was 6 weeks ago, but we've still got a long way to go.