View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #104
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Start Case Keenum everyone

My wifes opponent this week started Keenum .... he's projected to put up 10.5 points.

Considering how last week went - the Texans defense scoring a Zero , Matt Schaub (7.4) being the only viable replacement for Matt Ryan being on a bye .... Ray Rice going from fantasy stud to dud .... I think he's giving her a handicap (he's sitting Aaron Rodgers) ..... she's not had a good year with what looked like a strong fantasy roster.

Week one starters - put up 135.6 points .... last week 76 points.

Matt Ryan
Ray Rice
Reggie Bush
A.J. Green
Antonio Brown
Antonio Gates
Pierre Garcon
Texans D/ST
Greg Zuerlein, StL K

Bench week 1 47.5 points .... last week 7.1 points.

Michael Vick
Mike Williams (TB)
Shonn Greene
Jacquizz Rodgers
Kendall Wright
Coby Fleener
LaRod Stephens-Howling

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote