View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #92
Lord Bills
Destruction

Rep Power: 2290 Lord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance87 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Ok Case we already like u , lord way to toot your own horn homie. None the less i have faith in you, good luck Sunday !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
So what constitutes a great qb name? Obviously David Carr isn't a good name, because the ladies sure liked his looks. Does this mean Andrew Luck and RGIII are going to amount to nothing?
Just think about. Those of you who lived the friday night lights life, tell me, was your starting quarterback in high school, heck middle school, college, good looking and had a great name?

Of course they did. Successful quarterbacks have to be good looking, have to have a great name, and that allows them to get the girl thus other guys look up to you.

Tell me if im wrong.

Of course this is not 100% accurate.

Its 85% accurate.

Would Joe Montana be a great qb if his name was Joey instead of Joe?

I dont think so. Its the reason why Joey Harrington amounted to nothing. That last letter screwed him. As for David Carr, yea he was good looking, had a great name but outside forces had other ideas. RG3 is a great name, so is andrew luck. Russell Wilson. They all have the traits. RG3 maybe not, but his athleticism and name will pick up the slack his face couldnt.

Dom Capers, a bad offensive line overwhelmed David Carr's good looks and name. That's why he never made it.

Look throughout history and tell me if im wrong.
Lord Bills is offline   Reply With Quote