View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #58
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 28606 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: October 20th 3:25 PM Texans @ Chiefs Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Those poor guys. I took a looksee over there too. They think they're the 2000 Ravens, '85 Bears... & they think we're as bad as our record.

I think Jj Watt & Brian Cushing has had enough & they're going to take it out on KC.

& they're not going to have many opportunities to sack Case. We're going to run on them all day & we'll see the return of the naked boot.
I went back and watched parts of their games vs TEN and OAK. I don't see how their offense can win this game for them. Their D will have to either score points or provide them with very short field positions. Which is not impossible. Same can be said about the Texans, so we might be looking at a 9-6 game here in favor of either team.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote