View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #57
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: October 20th 3:25 PM Texans @ Chiefs Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
I just visited chiefsplanet.com to see how they're taking the news of Case Keenum starting and whether they've been shaken by it, but for some reason they're predicting anywhere from 5 to 10 sacks and 3 to 5 interceptions for the Chiefs.
Those poor guys. I took a looksee over there too. They think they're the 2000 Ravens, '85 Bears... & they think we're as bad as our record.

I think Jj Watt & Brian Cushing has had enough & they're going to take it out on KC.

& they're not going to have many opportunities to sack Case. We're going to run on them all day & we'll see the return of the naked boot.