View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #87
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
These have typed what I have been posting/thinking.

That said, I am not going stop wishing the best for "hope and change" keenum if he has a bad game against the hottest pass rush in the league. One good or bad game does not make a career. Remember Matt Flynn once dropped 6TDs in a real NFL game, and could not keep a QB job after two teams gave him real $$$$.
Flynn and Kevin Kolb who's buried on the bottom of the depth chart in Buffalo. Dating back to Klingler, Ware and these four guys don't necessarily give one the warm-n-fuzzies about record setting QBs outta UH. I'm hoping that Keenum will shatter that mold.

I'm pulling for the kid to do very well. Just sucks that the arena at which he makes his debut is one of the toughest places in the NFL to make his first start.

If he can do it there he can do it anywhere.

Here's dreaming...

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote