View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #20
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 18555 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Case Against the Chiefs

The New Look Texans have to actually put up a W at this point before I would consider the notion that they could beat a buttercup. I give you the Rams as an example.. But I don't believe KC is a buttercup. This is a blue collar team that I believe plays within themselves and their coach has them playing well. surprising to be undefeated at this point, but by no means should they be overlooked. We have more to prove, so it's hard to buy into any hype that would suggest we get a break this week.