View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #331
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum to start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Well I dont know if case will need to be 88% 4 tds to keep the job but I dont think a win will be enough. 10-6 wont keep the spot for him
To be honest , I think Schaub is finished here .... unless Keenum stinks the joint up , I think he's the QB for the rest of the season.

If he stinks the joint up .... all bets are off as to who's under center in Reliant Vs. the Dolts. (Damn those bastards are lucky , go from arguably the best to ever play the game to a prodigy in Luck - sure must be nice to be a Dolts fan these days).

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote