View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #327
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 3496 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum to start Sunday

I have no connection to UH but I am as stoked about Case Keenum starting as the biggest Coog fan out there. I just have this feeling Case is going to have a good game and that we are going to win this Sunday. I can't wait until the game gets here. I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a Texans game. Probably the Chicago game last year was the last time that it got close to this level.

This is what football is supposed to be about: excitement, passion, and hope. Naming Keenum the starter has energized me and has created a buzz around the entire city. If I feel this pumped and ready for a game what must the Texans players be feeling. I think they give an inspired effort with the defense looking rejuvenated. LeStar Jean and Case had a nice thing going in the preseason. LeStar will hopefully have a long TD like he had in the preseason.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote