View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #320
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum to start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
That's what he is though.That's what schaub is also,but he want even looking for the other behind route. He would read andre to the slow ass te vs andre to hopkins to the te. There were a lot plays schaub refused to even look at the worse he played. The worse heplayed,the tighter he got. Hopefully case won't be in such a hurry to get rid of the ball that he don't allow the route to develop. That's the problem with sam bradford and alex smiths of the world.
My head hurts!

Having never seen Case play in College, I really don't know what to expect out of this. I'm buying into the promise of potential. Based on what I have heard, his mobility will be a welcome compliment to the current O-line. I hope he has the right mix of pocket awareness and ellusiveness to buy time, and allow the wr's routes develop as I think leebigeztx is suggesting above. ? If so, from what I hear, Case has the potential to stretch the field. I also am hopeful that when theres no safe place to throw, he can tuck it and make positive gains.

NO PICK 6's! Please Kube's don't set his first pass play to be a 3 yard shot to the flats.