View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #82
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Oh....well yeah man, I mean that's talk radio callers for you. You gotta ignore them for the most part when listening (not breaking news I know....just saying)
Lol....yeah i alternate between 610 & 790..largely b/c of the callers...i just cringe & can't believe some of the stuff they say sometimes.

someone with a stupid take (or Zeirlein & Clanton go on their dumb ass tangents) comes on 790 i switch to 610...someone with a stupid take comes on 610 i go back to 790...

If both have callers on with stupid takes i go to mike & mike on 97.5.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote