View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #77
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
And to be clear, I'm not "pro"-anything or "anti"-anything other than being pro-Houston Texans and anti-losing. I don't care which QB or coach leads us to success so long as we do. If Keenum and Kubiak are the guys, so be it. If Schaub and Kubiak are the guys, so be it. If neither are, so be it.
This is pretty much me in a nutshell. The only thing I'd add is that it would be pretty much a fairy tail ending if Kubiak, Phillips & Keenum (all with Houston ties) lead the Texans to a Lombardi. If they can't/don't - them give me someone that can/will.