View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #76
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39734 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Sure I'll afford Keenum the same rope. Why? Because I'm a rational fan and I realize that backup QBs are backups for a reason until they prove otherwise. And to be clear, I'm not "pro"-anything or "anti"-anything other than being pro-Houston Texans and anti-losing. I don't care which QB or coach leads us to success so long as we do. If Keenum and Kubiak are the guys, so be it. If Schaub and Kubiak are the guys, so be it. If neither are, so be it.

But if Keenum goes on to win or at least look very good but we lose a couple of those games eliminating us from real playoff contention, sooner or later the Keenum Cultists are going to be pissed that we're not losing to help our draft position.

Perpetually Insatiable (tm)
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote