View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #73
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 78686 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Exactly. We'd still be wanting him to start just to check him out, but there wouldn't be this much buzz. At work yesterday it was pretty much all the "water cooler" talk with the UH alumni going nuts.

And I'm guilty of it as well. Not that I have a problem with it. It's the first genuinely positive thing to happen around these parts in a while.
i dont agree, he hold NCAA passing yards and TD record, he looked dang good in the Pre season. There have always been camp favorites who have a big fan base based on potential. Keenum is really the last hope for many, Schaub was sucking it up, we know what yates can do.

This is a situation we have not faced to often as a franchise, and right now its the grass is greener on the other side kind of situation.