View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #71
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 43723 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
It was 790....Cooke & Kalu show....

I've never used the draft or low round pick argument..but it still doesn't mean that it can't be used.

I'm simply basing my thoughts on logic & reality.

For all the talk about how terrible Yates is, what does it say about Keenum seeing as though he couldn't separate himself away from him when the 2 were battling for the #2 spot? Yes Kubiak likely went with what he knew in Yates over the unknown Keenum, but if he was truly that much better than Yates, i have a hard time believing Kubiak would've waited as long as he did to elevate..much less not go ahead & give him the #2 spot over Yates.

I'm also sick of the mobility thing too...Yes, he's more mobile than Schaub & Yates, but this isn't Mike Vick we're talking about here....Moving around & working the pocket is more than just being able to move faster....
Wasn't accusing you specifically of making the low draft round argument....I can't be omniscient and read all posts but was addressing that argument in general.

As far as Kubiak on the bolded part.......dude.....you know how stubborn/loyal he is.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote