View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #69
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75384 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Ew, what station was that? I know 610 gets no respect but that is the only one I listen to and I listen from 7 to 4 every day and I didn't hear that so I assume that was one of the guys on the other stations?

No college videos shouldn't do it for anyone, however, if someone is going to use the "he didn't get drafted/was a low round pick" argument then yes, showing that video is a valid rebuttal. Draft order proves nothing in the end sometimes.
It was 790....Cooke & Kalu show....

I've never used the draft or low round pick argument..but it still doesn't mean that it can't be used.

I'm simply basing my thoughts on logic & reality.

For all the talk about how terrible Yates is, what does it say about Keenum seeing as though he couldn't separate himself away from him when the 2 were battling for the #2 spot? Yes Kubiak likely went with what he knew in Yates over the unknown Keenum, but if he was truly that much better than Yates, i have a hard time believing Kubiak would've waited as long as he did to elevate..much less not go ahead & give him the #2 spot over Yates.

I'm also sick of the mobility thing too...Yes, he's more mobile than Schaub & Yates, but this isn't Mike Vick we're talking about here....Moving around & working the pocket is more than just being able to move faster....Watching seattle last night, for every good play Wilson made with his mobility, he was sacked or hit in the backfield trying to get out of the way of the rush.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote