View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #66
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 43723 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
All I'm saying is that I hope Kubiak made this decision because he thinks Keenum gives us the best chance to win.

I was expecting this team to win the Super Bowl with a QB who efficiently operated this offense. With Schaub or Yates, I felt we had a good chance. But that was before we saw what we saw over the last 6 weeks. With Keenum, just getting to the play offs would be a success to me & I think the team would be able to carry him farther. I don't know how much farther.

I'm hoping that Case Keenum can be our Colin Kaepernick

Once we're out of the division/play off race, yes, lets run everyone out there who might make a decent QB so we the fans can see what we've got. While we've still got a chance, no matter how small I want whoever gives us the best chance to win. I don't care if it's Tj, Keenum, Schaub, or Lechler.
I guess our main disagreement then is what direction this season is realistically heading which is fair. I may be more jaded than others.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote