View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #65
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Ew, what station was that? I know 610 gets no respect but that is the only one I listen to and I listen from 7 to 4 every day and I didn't hear that so I assume that was one of the guys on the other stations?

No college videos shouldn't do it for anyone, however, if someone is going to use the "he didn't get drafted/was a low round pick" argument then yes, showing that video is a valid rebuttal. Draft order proves nothing in the end sometimes.
while draft order isnt concrete going undrafted is usually a sign you will not be a starter in the nfl and while you can beat the odds they are enormously stacked against you
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote