View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #63
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Which walking out with a victory is of course the goal but what QB actually gives you confidence? I thought you had jumped off the Schaub train? Are you on the Yates train or just anyone but Keenum train? (Not attacking you, just confused)
All I'm saying is that I hope Kubiak made this decision because he thinks Keenum gives us the best chance to win.

Quote:
So, in a SB or bust year, with the talent on this team, just getting to the playoffs is good enough? And if so, we're expecting to win with Schaub or Yates?
I was expecting this team to win the Super Bowl with a QB who efficiently operated this offense. With Schaub or Yates, I felt we had a good chance. But that was before we saw what we saw over the last 6 weeks. With Keenum, just getting to the play offs would be a success to me & I think the team would be able to carry him farther. I don't know how much farther.

I'm hoping that Case Keenum can be our Colin Kaepernick

Quote:
This seems like the acceptance of mediocrity mindset to me. Especially if you think we're going to draft a QB next year as you said. So why wouldn't we see what Keenum has again before we draft someone?

I'm confused.
Once we're out of the division/play off race, yes, lets run everyone out there who might make a decent QB so we the fans can see what we've got. While we've still got a chance, no matter how small I want whoever gives us the best chance to win. I don't care if it's Tj, Keenum, Schaub, or Lechler.