View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #45
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
how did you think Tre Boston did last night? I saw his interception but announcers said that he had "messed up earlier" and I think it led to a TD. Do you think he can play corner at nickle? I am looking for DBs that can play CB and Safety. I still have Ahmad Black ahead of him.
Tre Boston is interesting. Last season he was not impressive at all, a total JAG. This season something seems to have clicked. I thought he played a strong game last night, and he was one of the few bright spots against ECU. He's all over the field making plays.

I'd have to go back and watch the game again to see where he messed up.

He doesn't play man cover a lot so I can't comment on his corner skill. I haven't noticed it much this year and so I'm not real comfortable commenting on that. I know in years past he played some corner, and I think he has some this year but I need to go back and watch.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote