View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #44
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
Awful awful awful. He missed wide open throws. They won in spite of him (sadly...)
how did you think Tre Boston did last night? I saw his interception but announcers said that he had "messed up earlier" and I think it led to a TD. Do you think he can play corner at nickle? I am looking for DBs that can play CB and Safety. I still have Ahmad Black ahead of him.