View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #14
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Case Against the Chiefs

This KC team reminds me a little of our team last year heading into the GB game. Obviously we don't have an Aaron Rodgers but there is star power on our team and I'm not going to be surprised if we make it interesting or even sneak one out.

Case "Willie Beamen" Keenum to the rescue! Coincidence that Sundance channel ran that movie yesterday? Any Given Sunday fellas you gotta believe.

Edit: actually read all the posts and my point was made already, and I just so happen to agree.