View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #301
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18100 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum to start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
While I find it hard to believe that McNair told him he had to do it, you also have to look at the decision to start Swearinger over Keo. After saying that he would wait until Sunday to decide on QB, and after saying Keo would be in there, we see a complete "UnKubiak like" move to put Keenum and Swearinger in. It's such a 180 from what we have always seen from Kubiak, it's strange. Did a light come on in his head, or was he "encouraged" by an outside influence? I think that's more of what people are trying to figure out...and natural assumption is that the guy footing the bill is behind it.
I really really really hope this isn't true. McNair has to leave the football decisions to the experts. I don't want a Jerry Jones type of owner.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote