View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #299
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3733 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum to start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Yeah, I don't buy the argument that McNair made Kubiak start Keenum. McNair does not operate that way. Yes, I'm sure the Monday meeting with Kubiak was probably tense, and McNair pressured Kubiak to fix this mess; but no way do I think McNair told him to start Keenum.
While I find it hard to believe that McNair told him he had to do it, you also have to look at the decision to start Swearinger over Keo. After saying that he would wait until Sunday to decide on QB, and after saying Keo would be in there, we see a complete "UnKubiak like" move to put Keenum and Swearinger in. It's such a 180 from what we have always seen from Kubiak, it's strange. Did a light come on in his head, or was he "encouraged" by an outside influence? I think that's more of what people are trying to figure out...and natural assumption is that the guy footing the bill is behind it.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote