View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #42
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 86073 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Boyd could be the 4th or 5th QB taken in this draft .... behind Bridgewater , Mariota & Hundley and or Manziel too pending the underclassmen declare.

Who do you take given the option behind what appears at this point to be the obvious top three ?? (Choices - Boyd , Manziel , Mettenberger , Carr , Murray , McCarron & Morris)
This is what excites me in mocking. Last week I watched several QBs and had this reaction:

McCarron solid and steady but weak opponent.

Boyd not as good as I wanted but still second best QB playing against good team.

Manziel best QB I watched, just kept coming & beat a good team. Height is only disadvantage for me.

Morris just does not do anything for me. I watched him last night (UNC) and went nuh uh.

Murray did not watch but really like him.

Mettenburger did nothing to move me so far this season.

Who would I pick IF Keenum flops? Manziel is too risky for us. If I could get McCarron in third over Murray in second, that would give the Alabama QB the edge. I think Bama destroys Arkansas.