View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #40
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 43723 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
If Case can't do it, at least we know it. That's means getting a new QB for sure. One way or the other, this needs to be answered.
That's basically exactly my sentiment. I think a lot of "anti-keenum" (I realize now not everyone is necessarily under that label but I don't know what else to call it) people think there is still hope for a SB run or something this year so they want someone they feel can help make that happen.

I hate to be the rain cloud that ruins the day but...........that aint happenin'.........so let's see what Keenum has. I just can't fathom why anyone would be against that with this season. It's not like the Texans are 6-0 and we're clamoring for this.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote