View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #38
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11283 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
... Yes?

What the Keenum fan club is missing is that people are not "anti-Keenum". They/we are anti-unfounded hype/ridiculous hyperbole/expectations. I think that most every fan of the Texans wants to see Keenum succeed.
That's pretty much how I view most people around here. Skepticism isn't the same thing. I'm pro-Keenum. I don't know what to expect and that's why I'd rather see him. I know what we have in the others. Maybe Keenum will be great. Maybe he'll be solid. Maybe he'll struggle. I still think he should be the guy for the rest of the season, though. The team needs to know what it has in him. We could win in the playoffs in spite of the other 2, but we can't win because of them. Why not at least see if Keenum can get it done?
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote