View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #297
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29405 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum to start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by utahmark View Post
When has Bob ever showed any signs of getting involved in coaching decisions? Lately Gary is doing a lot of things that deserve to be criticized but the hate from some on this board is laughable.
Yeah, I don't buy the argument that McNair made Kubiak start Keenum. McNair does not operate that way. Yes, I'm sure the Monday meeting with Kubiak was probably tense, and McNair pressured Kubiak to fix this mess; but no way do I think McNair told him to start Keenum.
houstonspartan is online now   Reply With Quote