View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #41
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
@BB, I'm thinking about trading down in the first as well. I'd go for Marcus Roberson in the mid 20's and then take Aaron Murray in the early 2nd and then the best available OT or OLB with the other 2nd rounder. Trades are always fun to contemplate but the hard part is finding a trade partner. Who's going to want to trade up that high, and for what player?
Exactly but Browns do have two firsts a second and two thirds so could be a partner. Maybe they are still interested in Tate (if they ever were?). Ric SMith should be able to work something there if he wants to.