View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #161
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates vs Case Keenum (Training Camp/Pre season 2013)

This just proves what I thought all along, "in a tie, the tiebreaker went to the incumbent". T.J. didn't really outright win the #2 spot and Case never lost it either.

I always felt the spot should've went to Case from the get go though, because if a third year player who's been playing in the same system for 7 years is already being pushed by a 2nd year UDFA who's learning the new system, go with the guy who's making exponential improvement.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote