View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #32
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 62368 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

So after reading the thread so far, it seems most are more upset about the supposed "hype" about Case than Case himself.

But I'm still confused because I don't know that the majority of "pro-Keenum" fans think he is the answer. If someone is posting highlights of Brady or something I could see doing that just as a rebuttal to someone making a blanket statement that Keenum sucks because he was undrafted. Both arguments are ridiculous and invalid IMO.

But the point is, majority of "Keenumites" or whatever you want to say just want to A) see a change almost for change's sake and B) want to give the kid a shot because let's face it C) realistically, this season is quickly swirling the bowl.

I guess that is more the angle I'm looking at it from and I assume most other Keenum "fans" are.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote