View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #291
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 87379 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum to start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♦The King of Houston♦ View Post
Hey texans fans, in honor of Case Keenum starting against KC, I tried to make an inspiring video with his preseason highlights. Hope you guys like it, go texans!

http://youtu.be/fPHHuqhIm-A
not the song i would've chosen, but great video.

there are several plays in that video alone that schaub simply cant do. schaub cant sidestep in the pocket. he cant complete on the run or across his body, forget both at the same time. he cant lead routes. he cant outrun a defender (while still looking downfield). he cant drop in longer throws - the dime to jean is maybe the prettiest pass i've ever seen, 35 yard floater that should be a difficult over-the-shoulder catch hits him in stride so well jean could've caught it blindfolded.

i dont know if case will be anything more than wishful thinking, but the skills are most definitely there. these next few weeks could be very exciting.