View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #288
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 103999 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum to start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchaubApologist View Post
gary didn't fire frank bush, bob mcnair did.
Bob, you can make that assertion? Can I have some tickets?
Quote:
do you not remember chris brown and ron dayne drawing starts while arian was on the practice squad?
Not that its at all surprising but Dayne never played while Foster was on the roster. I know that stats and facts are meaningless in your own reality but it didn't happen. Again not that it's important but Brown didn't have that many carries that year. I think Moats was the primary back after Slaton went down and IIRC after Slaton went down Foster got more carries than anyone else on the team.

Quote:
do you not remember kevin walter lined up as our WR2 for all those years?
Did you know, he averaged almost 60 catches and 750 yards/season his first four years here? Did you also know that even when he started to decline we finished in the top 10 in offense the last 4 years he was here?

Quote:
do you not see derek newton getting abused game after game?
Do you have a genie in a bottle that is going to produce a magic OL that can start ahead of him?

Quote:
Need I go on??
If you must.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote