View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #280
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum to start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchaubApologist View Post
gary didn't fire frank bush, bob mcnair did.

do you not remember chris brown and ron dayne drawing starts while arian was on the practice squad?

do you not remember kevin walter lined up as our WR2 for all those years?

do you not see derek newton getting abused game after game?

Need I go on??
Show me some evidence that Bush was fired by McNair and it wasn't at all Kubiak.

Who should have played over Walter? Same goes for Newton now. You have to have better players in order to replace somebody. We tried to replace Newton with Harris, but he is equally as bad.

Also, who brought an undrafted Foster off of the practice squad and gave him carries at the end of the season? Who put their trust in him as an every down, pound it 20-something times per game back the year after?

I'm sorry, but that argument is flawed. People bitching just to ***** about something.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote