View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #279
Lucky

Rep Power: 132950 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum to start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
People hate being wrong on things they are vested in.
This guy is a perfect example.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal McCoy View Post
This has Bucky Richardson written all over it...
I'm very excited by this move. I give Kubiak all the credit. I think he truly believes in Keenum. That's why he made the roster. Keenum probably reminds Kubiak of himself. A gym rat, made-not-born QB.

Carr was forced on Kubiak by McNair. Schaub was in the league 3 years before Kubiak traded for him. Yates and Keenum were Kubiak creations, and Yates has shown that he doesn't have what it takes to carry a team. He's shaky. Keenum is Kubiak's guy, and you could tell by the way he talked about him in preseason. How he challenged Keenum by going for it on 4th down.

Most everyone sees this game as a litmus test for Keenum. I see it for Kubiak. Everything in the playbook is on the table and he has a QB that is an extension of himself.