View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #21
SchaubApologist
Veteran

Rep Power: 3968 SchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I like Keenum but there are a few posters on this board that make him out to be greatly overlooked talent when I doubt that is what is happening. He will have to be fairly spectacular (whether that's fair or not) if he's going to start over an uninjured Schaub.
I disagree. He needs to play well enough to win. If we start winning again, Keenum is not going back to the bench.
SchaubApologist is offline   Reply With Quote