View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #87
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30026 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: What does Keenum have to do to convince you he's the guy going forward?

I didn't like the qb talent on this roster 3 yrs ago so I'm dang sure not crazy about it now. I thought they should've drafted foles or wilson last yr and geno this yr. When you look in the room and u see a 3rd,5th,and undrafted guy at the most important position,that's a problem to me. To me with case,its a matter of him being the hold the fort guy or just the backup. No way you don't draft a qb in the 1st or 2nd rd based on keenum or any other qb on this roster