View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #15
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 122284 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

I like that he's a coog but realistically I'm not expecting much. I'm mostly sick of seeing what used to be a good QB regress into a rookie. I'm done with Yates playing like Schaub. I'd like to think he can succeed but the oline is below average on pass protection and hell still be running the same plays that helped doom the other 2 qbs. Like I said I'm ready to see if someone can do the job that the starter failed to accomplish which is to manage the game and not phk it up.