View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #12
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 52676 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I just don't have very high expectations.
And realistically, we shouldn't have high excectations. He's an undrafted, unproven player. But that doesn't make him a never-will-be either.

I'm a fan of his. More so now that he's with the Texans as I would be less of a fan if he was with another team. From everything I've ever read, seen or heard about him, he studies the film and works his ass off. What that translates into, no one knows until he gets on the field. I do know what not doing the film study and thinking you can get by in this league on athleticism alone gets you. A sausage peddler.

Case gets his 1st shot Sunday. And that one shot Sunday really isn't going to answer any questions. If he plays poorly, it's his 1st ever game against an elite D. If he plays good, it's just one game. Even David Carr had a good game against somebody one time....probably. And it will be just one shot....for now. Schaub is back under center in 2 weeks for Indy. Make no mistake about that.

Does Case get a lot of hype because he's local? Yeah he does. So what? How often do we get to hype something up in this town?

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote