View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #39
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 18049 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: October 20th 3:25 PM Texans @ Chiefs Prediction Thread

Texans - 20
Chiefs - 13

Keenum-mania aside, the Chiefs have a similar problem to what we had with post-2012 Schaub under center. Without a dynamic passing game, we can play to stop the run and force Smith to beat us through the air - which he can't do. This is not to mention that KC's oline is arguably in as bad, if not worse, shape than ours. If we can shutdown Charles (big if) and take the lead early, I think we bag this one.

As for Keenum, I'm thinking 14-19 for 120 yards and no TDs or INTs. More importantly, I think his high energy effort snaps the rest of the team out of their depression. If it carries to the defense, that could be the difference between a W and L.