View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #9
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 36798 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
This is what is frustrating me....WHO is saying he is the next Pro Bowl QB? Did anyone read the OP?

W-H-O is saying he is the savior? I need to know who is instigating all this confusion??

I'm not saying he is the next Montana. You guys just want to keep seeing the same ole same ole?

Also, as most probably know, I am the bane of sunshine pumpers so there is none of that going on here.

:EDIT: that my frustration is not at you personally, I just don't get how half the fans are misreading the other half of the fans and vice versa.
No worries I'm very frustrated as well, we have way too much talent on this team to be 2-4 but it just goes to show us that the most important player is the QB. Man have you listened to the radio today, have you seen the 15 page Case Keenum thread?

I'm tired of messing around with Kubiak, I want a f'ing winner on this team from a coach, and a QB. I want a warrior, a fighter, a leader.. Not a friggin denny's menu...

So I guess my frustration is on multiple levels at this point.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote