View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #269
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 192665 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum to start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by utahmark View Post
When has Bob ever showed any signs of getting involved in coaching decisions? Lately Gary is doing a lot of things that deserve to be criticized but the hate from some on this board is laughable.
Yeah , I don't think Kubiak gets a fair shake around here .... Sure he makes some mistakes but this season he's been handcuffed. I don't think there is anything he can do to make some people happy.

Even starting Yates or Keenum two weeks ago wouldn't have made much difference ..... if either had failed , everyone would say he started the wrong one - That may happen anyway & Keenum may make us wish Schaub was back under center throwing TD's to the other team. (I hope that isn't the result we get)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS View Post
Pretty sure the Broncos are missing 3 of their starting offensive linemen including both tackles.
I was watching the Bronco's a couple weeks back and they had a clock on Manning , he got the ball out in 1.2 seconds on several occasions. If that pass is accurate , its almost impossible to defend against .... So much of Manning's success is determined pre-snap.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote