View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #7
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

I'm not anti-Keenum but I do think he gets way to much hype because he is a local kid. He's an undrafted former 3rd string Qb. If he was from anywhere else this would'nt be news at all. Add to that the fact that UofH QB's have really underperformed in the NFL and I don't have much faith. Although the fact that he's getting a chance says something about him. You guys have got me excited to see what happens anyway.

This team was'nt going anywhere so lets see what the kid has got. I'm way more excited for this weekend than I was. At the very least he has givin me an extra week hope.

It's the right choice to start him this week, I don't see how anyone can argue with that.