View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #6
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 71984 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
100% agree, I'm not anti Keenum but I'm not pumping sunshine up my own ass because I don't think this is a great scenario for us. The chances that we have been stuffing an all pro-bowl QB that noone else knew about on our roster is very low.

- John
This is what is frustrating me....WHO is saying he is the next Pro Bowl QB? Did anyone read the OP?

W-H-O is saying he is the savior? I need to know who is instigating all this confusion??

I'm not saying he is the next Montana. You guys just want to keep seeing the same ole same ole?

Also, as most probably know, I am the bane of sunshine pumpers so there is none of that going on here.

:EDIT: that my frustration is not at you personally, I just don't get how half the fans are misreading the other half of the fans and vice versa.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote