View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #4
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 20837 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
... Yes?

What the Keenum fan club is missing is that people are not "anti-Keenum". They/we are anti-unfounded hype/ridiculous hyperbole/expectations. I think that most every fan of the Texans wants to see Keenum succeed.
100% agree, I'm not anti Keenum but I'm not pumping sunshine up my own ass because I don't think this is a great scenario for us. The chances that we have been stuffing an all pro-bowl QB that noone else knew about on our roster is very low.

- John

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote