View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013   #206
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Fans @ Reliant show Their AZZs to the Nation with Reaction to Schaub's In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I agree completely. While I was a bit disappointed, I was not shocked in this day and age.

The media always blows crap out of proportion. When you read what really happened in Philly with Santa Claus, it is pretty much the same thing. The team was losing bad, a promised halftime show was cancelled, and some dude decided to dress in a bad Santa costume and go on the field. All it took was a few drunk dudes to make the entire city live with that for decades.

I just hate hearing our players say stuff in interviews that they are still chatting about it in the locker room and having doubts about our fanbase. Vandamere was talking about it last night and said it really bummed some of our players out. And that's a shame.

Just like in real life, the actions of a small group of morons ruin it for everyone else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
depressing that those "tough guys" are so thin skinned. Perhaps we are a little too sensitive up there at Reliant park.
New sponsor .